Seniors, Happy News!!
You are being included in the Football Program. See message from Football Boosters below.
"Senior pictures will be held on Thursday, August 13, 2015 at 6:00 p.m. at the Sheridan Field. Please provide your seniors with the attached documentation at your earliest convenience. As we discussed, the band seniors will be placed on the cover of the program ad and will have a colored photograph within the program book. This will be an ongoing tradition into the future."
Please fill out Senior Profiles and return to me at Pre-Band Camp and I will get them to Jen Fischer. Please turn in ads to Jen. I will have printed info in case you can't open these documents. I will also have your uniforms at the field on the 13th. Just meet me there.
Yipee! Mrs. Werley
Orders are Due July 24th and pick up is July 28th.
Greg Tadda is handling this one.
His information is on the order forms.
Don't wait to fund raise for Band Camp and Disney!
They will both be here way sooner than we want them too!
We need Chaperones!
We need chaperones desperately for Pre Band Camp and Band Camp! Please look at the schedules (Pre-Camp and Band Camp) and let me know asap if you are able to provide even a couple hours of coverage for anytime. We need coverage for all times and dates!
If you have told me you can chaperone and don't see your name on here please let me know again.
It is much easier if you specify the time you are available. If we don't have chaperones, we may not be able to have camp.
It would cost a small fortune to hire proper adult supervision to keep our children safe! Please respond today. Pre Camp Starts Monday! I know we can all come together and provide a safe and enjoyable experience for our children!
Thank you, Greg Tadda VP2
There are a couple of more forms that the school requires when you turn in your clearances. They are included below. They will give them to you when you go to turn in your clearances, but to save time feel free to print them out and take them with you.
I have not looked into it, but it appears that Governer Ridge has waived the clearance fee. So if this was holding you back from getting clearances no need to now. From what I understand if you already have paid you will not get reimbursed.
The madatory training is also available online know. Go to the Northgate website for details.
If you have already turned in your clearances or are planning on turning in your clearances please email me. I am putting a list together to give to the school so we know who has turned in clearances. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!
Greg Tadda VP2
- Memo about Clearances for Chaperones
- Memo about Training for Chaperones
- Volunteer Affidavit (in lieu of fingerprinting)
- Information on the process
- Child Abuse History Clearance
- Criminal Records Check
- Forms to fill out ahead of time
About Receiving Band Texts:
If you wish to receive text messages regarding band, please follow the instructions below.
- Go to your text app on your phone.
- Click the compose button (looks like a piece of paper & pen)
- In the recipient/to box type: email@example.com
- In the message box type: Add me & your name (so I know who you are)
- Do not email me you must TEXT this to me.
This will give me your phones email address. We will then add this email to your contact information and you will receive text messages for updates and reminders.
We will only use this for brief texts and not for long emails.
Please consider that you may be charged for text messages by your carrier. Northgate Band Boosters is not responsible for any charges you may incur.
Northgate Band Boosters
You should be receiving emails from the president and VP2, treasurer email addresses as well as secretary emails.
If you are not please check your spam folder, first. If they are in spam folder add both of those accounts to your contact list so they no longer go to spam.
If you do not have any emails in spam, please let me know so I can add your email to our 2014-2015 distribution list.
If you have any questions about this let me know.
Northgate Band Boosters
NBB Twitter Account
- Parents and students...
If you have a twitter acct please follow ngflamesband. You will need to be approved to follow so only band parents and band members will be allowed. We will begin using twitter as another mode of communication for updates.
- Don't forget that each student is required to have a physical after June 1st but before band camp. These forms were also included in the band packet, but copies can be picked up in the office during regular daytime hours.
- Forms are also available here
Northgate School District Insurance Info
- Click here for more information.
- Uniforms will be kept at school in the Band Room.
- Home Games
- Students will report directly to Bellevue Elementary at 6:15 PM, unload the equipment truck and dress in their uniform.
- Following the game, students will change out of uniforms and load uniforms, equipment, and instruments onto the truck before being dismissed directly from Bellevue Elementary.
- Away Events
- Students will report to the high school 45 minutes before bus departure, ensure that all equipment is loaded on the truck and dress in their uniform.
- Students will return to the high school after the event, unload equipment and instruments into the band room, and change out of uniforms and hang them up before being dismissed.