Pink Out Sweatshirts
You will receive your sweatshirts in the band room before we leave for the game on Friday, October 24th.
- There is still time to pay $15 for your sweatshirt if you would like to take it home after the game. If I don't have either your money or an email telling us to take the money from your account, you will need to give back the sweatshirt after the game. You can always pay later if you change your mind.
- Remember.........PLEASE wear black pants (dress pants preferred) and your white band shoes.
- No sweat pants or tight yoga pants! Bandfront, please wear your black dance pants and shoes.
- ADULT/FAMILY You can have your pre-ordered sweatshirts now! Please contact me to make arrangements.
President, Northgate Band Boosters
New Fundraisers Available
- DeeDee Desserts No-bake Cheesecake Mixes
- Enjoy Books
- See our Fundraisers page for more info
About Receiving Band Texts:
If you wish to receive text messages regarding band, please follow the instructions below.
- Go to your text app on your phone.
- Click the compose button (looks like a piece of paper & pen)
- In the recipient/to box type: email@example.com
- In the message box type: Add me & your name (so I know who you are)
- Do not email me you must TEXT this to me.
This will give me your phones email address. We will then add this email to your contact information and you will receive text messages for updates and reminders.
We will only use this for brief texts and not for long emails.
Please consider that you may be charged for text messages by your carrier. Northgate Band Boosters is not responsible for any charges you may incur.
Northgate Band Boosters
You should be receiving emails from the president and VP2, treasurer email addresses as well as secretary emails.
If you are not please check your spam folder, first. If they are in spam folder add both of those accounts to your contact list so they no longer go to spam.
If you do not have any emails in spam, please let me know so I can add your email to our 2014-2015 distribution list.
If you have any questions about this let me know.
Northgate Band Boosters
NBB Twitter Account
- Parents and students...
If you have a twitter acct please follow ngflamesband. You will need to be approved to follow so only band parents and band members will be allowed. We will begin using twitter as another mode of communication for updates. We would also like to use it as a way of communicating in Disney if there is a change of plans and we need to get in touch with everyone quickly. We will still be using txt and phone in Disney if you don't want a twitter acct. Thank you, Greg Tadda
- Don't forget that each student is required to have a physical after June 1st but before band camp. These forms were also included in the band packet, but copies can be picked up in the office during regular daytime hours.
- Forms are also available here
Northgate School District Insurance Info
- Click here for more information.
- Information on the process
- Child Abuse History Clearance Form
- Criminal Records Check Form
- Online Criminal Records Check
- The State is mandating for all school staff and volunteers. That includes all band volunteers, PTO volunteers, elementary school volunteers, room parents, coaches, volunteer coaches, basically anyone that has contact with the children. This training session is called Mandated Reporting of Suspected Child Abuse: Knowing your role in the protection of children. There will be another class the week of January 20th which will be held in the morning. You will only be required to go once and it will cover all of your interactions with Northgate Students. Please contact us if you will or will not be able to attend this class. Again, everyone with student contact in the district is required to take this training and it is a State of Pennsylvania requirement.
- Uniforms will be kept at school in the Band Room.
- Home Games
- Students will report directly to Bellevue Elementary at 6:15 PM, unload the equipment truck and dress in their uniform.
- Following the game, students will change out of uniforms and load uniforms, equipment, and instruments onto the truck before being dismissed directly from Bellevue Elementary.
- Away Events
- Students will report to the high school 45 minutes before bus departure, ensure that all equipment is loaded on the truck and dress in their uniform.
- Students will return to the high school after the event, unload equipment and instruments into the band room, and change out of uniforms and hang them up before being dismissed.