Looking for something fun to do this Friday evening?
- Rick and Lisa Eggers will be having a "CLEAN the CONCESSION STAND" get together Friday evening.
- Please come out and give your support to our band and Rick and Lisa who both work really hard to make the concession stand a huge success.
- Please email if you are able to help.
- There will be a Booster Meeting Thursday, July 17th, 7pm, at Werley's house (check email for address).
Calendar Updated for dates through December 2014
2014 Band Festival
NBB Twitter Account
- Parents and students...
If you have a twitter acct please follow ngflamesband. You will need to be approved to follow so only band parents and band members will be allowed. We will begin using twitter as another mode of communication for updates. We would also like to use it as a way of communicating in Disney if there is a change of plans and we need to get in touch with everyone quickly. We will still be using txt and phone in Disney if you don't want a twitter acct. Thank you, Greg Tadda
- Don't forget that each student is required to have a physical after June 1st but before band camp. These forms were also included in the band packet, but copies can be picked up in the office during regular daytime hours.
- Forms are also available here
Northgate School District Insurance Info
- Information on the process
- Child Abuse History Clearance Form
- Criminal Records Check Form
- Online Criminal Records Check
- The State is mandating for all school staff and volunteers. That includes all band volunteers, PTO volunteers, elementary school volunteers, room parents, coaches, volunteer coaches, basically anyone that has contact with the children. This training session is called Mandated Reporting of Suspected Child Abuse: Knowing your role in the protection of children. There will be another class the week of January 20th which will be held in the morning. You will only be required to go once and it will cover all of your interactions with Northgate Students. Please contact us if you will or will not be able to attend this class. Again, everyone with student contact in the district is required to take this training and it is a State of Pennsylvania requirement.
- Uniforms will be kept at school in the Band Room.
- Home Games
- Students will report directly to Bellevue Elementary at 6:15 PM, unload the equipment truck and dress in their uniform.
- Following the game, students will change out of uniforms and load uniforms, equipment, and instruments onto the truck before being dismissed directly from Bellevue Elementary.
- Away Events
- Students will report to the high school 45 minutes before bus departure, ensure that all equipment is loaded on the truck and dress in their uniform.
- Students will return to the high school after the event, unload equipment and instruments into the band room, and change out of uniforms and hang them up before being dismissed.